26-27 February 2014, Holiday Inn Moscow, Lesnaya, Moscow
Russia’s medical devices market is growing at an impressive rate of 13% annually and is currently ranked as one of the top 20 demographics globally. Governmental programs to provide support to the development of domestic medical services and the integration of the Russian medical device industry into the global market are driving growth in this sector. Huge opportunities exist for both local and foreign producers of medical devices.
C5’s “Medical Devices in Russia” forum brings together key regulators, top managers of Russian and foreign manufacturers, distributors, representatives of associations, consultants, and lawyers. Do not miss the chance to hear a different perspective on the main challenges and opportunities of Russian medical devices market. The carefully selected speakers will drill down into specific challenges associated with:
- Localisation Strategies
- Registration and Re-registration of Medical Devices
- Clinical Trials
- Contract Procurement System
- Anti-trust Regulations
- Parallel Import and Compliance between Manufacturers
- Medical Processionals
Dr. Andrei Bazarov, Director of Clinical Operations in Russia and the CIS from AmeRuss Clinical Trials, LLC will make a presentation about “Clinical Studies as an Integral Part of International Market Access by the Manufacturer of Medical Devices: Weaknesses and Ways to Improve the Current Russian Legislation”.
The presentation will cover the following aspects:
- Overview of the Russian legislation on clinical trials for medical devices: recommendations for harmonization
- Identification of the benefits of conducting clinical trials for medical devices in Russia: new market access channels
- Statistics and practical examples of projects promotion in the Russian market for medical devices: applying experiences of Western European and Northern American markets
AmeRuss Clinical Trials will be more than happy to meet you at this event and have a constructive discussion about the development of Russian Medical Device market in future.